Black Paris is one of the Best lightroom mobile preset for Travel, Outdoor, Lifestyle portraits photos. Black Paris is a premium preset for Lightroom, which is the preferred lightroom preset of all photographers. This preset I made to change the photo to a different classic look. And you can download this premium preset for free.
If you also want to take your photography skills to the next level. And want to give your photo a different creative look. So according to the information given below, you can convert your photo into an Amazing photo for free. This Lightroom preset will give your photo a perfect and classic Black Paris look.
Before taking a photo, keep in mind that the place where you are getting your photo taken. Definitely, the lighting, color, shadows are not too low or too much, otherwise the quality of the photos can decrease. And the photo will not get a perfect Black Paris to look.
If you want to give your photo a perfect Black Paris look. So before taking your photo, keep in mind all these things, you have to draw your photo according to the photo shown in the preset. After applying the preset, the photo can get an attractive look. Minor adjustments may be required after applying a preset to maximize the quality of your image.
- Note: Like all photos are taken from different cameras in different locations, angles, styles. And the results of different lighting conditions may vary. Basic adjustments like exposure, contrast, shadow, etc. will help you create a great end result.
- Please note, that all Lightroom presets work better on RAW photos rather than on JPEG.
- It will make you a better Lightroom user.
How to Install Presets With Lightroom Mobile
First of all please make sure you have the latest version of the Lightroom app
1. open the lightroom application on your phone and go to the library then to add presets, click on the (+ & Picture icon) at the right bottom of the screen. Press the three dots to open the menu select Dng or Raws option.
2. All presets DNG or Raws files to load on your mobile screen.
3. Select any presets that you just load in Lightroom and then click on the add button at the right bottom of the screen and presets are installing successfully.
About LIGHTROOM MOBILE.
Lightroom is an Adobe photo editing tool designed for computers in the early days. Which is paid software. But with increasing technology and competition, Adobe released it on 14-Jan-2015 for mobiles, which was very much liked by the mobile users. And today it has completed 100M + download on Lightroom mobile application play store.
Tag us on social media🔖- #lrmeditor
Our Best Top 5 Lightroom Presets